Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The IT Support is responsible to ensure the best end user experience possible to all Nexthinkers. You will work in a fast-growing team, being part of a fast decision-making process. You will be part of a team which is spread between Madrid & Lausanne. Your ideas will be welcomed, & you will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you will face.
- Provide 1st & 2nd level Support to all end users with a genuine customer focus spirit
- Perform hands-on maintenance & support at the workstation level, to include hardware & software technical issue resolution, software installations & upgrades, file backup & restoration activities, & vulnerability mitigation
- Maintain focus on data security, following compliance requirements, company policies, & industry best practices
- Help our end user community understand software
- Administer domain security policies, i.e. account creation, assign access permissions, & OU placement
- Install & maintain printers, projectors, Visio conference systems & other peripheral technology
- Install & support Remote offices infrastructure
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Information Technology
- 3+ years as IT Support
- Very good communication skills & team work
- Good knowledge in Windows/MacOS/Office365 Administration
- Scripting skills are a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Strong customer-oriented attitude & problem-solving skills
- Strong motivation to learn new concepts & technologies
- Native Spanish & professional-level English speaker
- University degree is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.