About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $30M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
This role will be reporting to the Director of Finance, this position is ideally suited for a go-getter with a knack for organization, attention to detail & process design. You will own the monthly-close process which includes:
- Preparing accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule & with input from Head of Finance.
- Conducting monthly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting & ledger maintenance for the balance sheet & income statement.
- Maintaining accrual based accounting & prepaid schedules.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts.
What You Bring:
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3-5 years experience in general accounting (Public accounting a plus)
- Netsuite experience a MUST
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with SaaS-based business accounting helpful
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a fast paced startup environment
- Desire to learn & work collaboratively with various team members
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, vision, dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Free lunch, snacks & drinks
- Discounted gym membership