As Senior Project Manager in the Partnerships Strategy Team, youll be responsible to support B.Partnerships in setting the strategic direction of the B2B demand side of the organisation over the long-term.
You will work closely with the LT & senior management of Partnerships to define vision, strategy & planning (both short & long term) of the department, as well as communicating with stakeholders in B.com leadership team.
You will take full ownership for identifying, initiating & driving global strategic projects to address complex problems that deliver high commercial impact e.g. building a Go to Market Framework to guide Sales & Product teams, or optimizing commercial models to achieve ROI objectives. You must have experience on projects of global scope & management of cross-functional groups - from concept, through to execution, data analysis, recommendation & implementation.
You will achieve those results by working independently and/or through a small team of project managers.
- Leads project with global impact (cross-function & geography) from scoping to execution, data analysis, recommendation & implementation. Simple projects are led independently, complex with supervision
- Communication of the projects insights & recommendations internally (Partnerships) & externally (ELT members)
- Use quantitative & qualitative data to drive decision making
- Design structured methodology to lead cross-functional teams (including leadership, analytics, sales, product, finance), holding members accountable for delivery on complex problems
- Opportunity to manage small team of project managers
- Strategy experience is a must-have (consulting or in-house)
- Ability to define & articulate department long-term vision & how to deliver through mid-term goals
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, & applying your learnings.
- Strong project management skills, including:
- Independent scoping of projects at department level
- Leading of simple projects independently , complex* project with supervision
- Communication plan to senior stakeholders
- Very strong stakeholder management, comfortable interacting with Senior director level & multiple senior stakeholders
- Very strong communication & influencing skills, effectively communicate in front of small audiences & ability to influence in 1:1
- Data driven, customer focused, & proactive
- Advanced excel and/or experience with data analysis tools e.g. SQL, Tableau
- Ability to achieve results by working independently and/or through a small team of project managers