BuzzFeed, the social news & entertainment company, provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment & video across the social web.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Tech Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will manage full-cycle recruiting globally for our BuzzFeeds Tech organization. As the Sr. Tech Recruiter, you will also manage a Tech Recruiting Coordinator. You will be based in our NYC office.
About The Role
As a Sr. Tech Recruiter, you will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition & implement recruiting strategies to identify & attract qualified candidates for our Technology teams Engineering, Data, Product, & Design. Youll partner with leads across the Tech organization to evaluate candidate experience, the recruiting processes, & source top talent on a global scale. You will draw on knowledge of Talent Acquisition & technology, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers & HR business partners. You are known for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, & organization.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting, sourcing & building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, & managing the offer process in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Design recruiting strategies that align with business objectives within BuzzFeeds technology organization.
- Ensure accurate administration of the full recruiting lifecycle including candidate & requisition status reports, & hiring metrics.
- Collaborate with technology department leadership & HR business partners to develop productive action plans & implement recruiting & networking strategies that target the desired talent communities across BuzzFeeds markets.
- Be the expert on market trends & competitive landscape, using market intelligence as a driver of sourcing strategy.
- Be a strategic partner to engineering, product, data, & design leaders by providing compensation advice, market insights, & develop strategies to improve offer acceptance rates
- Collaborate & calibrate with the hiring teams to provide a positive interviewer & candidate experience.
- Partner with Tech leaders to plan targeted recruiting campaigns & tech events.
- This isnt your first recruitment role. You have at least 4+ years of experience with high-volume recruitment in tech, & full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems & recruiting tools/networks. Experience with Greenhouse a plus.
- Technical expertise with the ability to explain job requirements for technical roles with ease.
- Experience partnering & collaborating with Leadership on hiring strategies & initiative.
- A data driven mindset. Data shape your strategy for pipeline building, messaging to prospects and decision making.
- Tech & industry knowledge with experience understanding similar tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeedcelebrates inclusion andis committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO & unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.