As the QA Engineering Manager you will define, own & drive the quality of software across the entire Compass product suite. You will be leading a team of QA Engineers & SDETs focused on achieving the highest degree of quality. You will work closely with our product & engineering team to bring our technology vision to life for both agents & consumers. You find immense value in the success of your team, emphasizing collaboration & facilitating continuous learning & improvement for the team & its members. You believe in continuously improving operational processes & procedures.
At Compass You Will:
- Partner with Product & Engineering throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure the QA teams have in-depth understanding of Compass products, have the opportunity to bias product design/development towards testability & ultimately deliver top-notch test coverage for our entire product suite
- Lead & mentor QA engineers, SDETs, & Tech Leads
- Lead the effort in testing & launching multiple new products, & maintaining & improving existing products
- Assist in designing, developing, shipping, & maintaining mobile experiences across platforms
- Build out a world-class QA organization & provide career development & leadership.
- Define key quality KPIs & metrics for product teams & the QA team itself.
- Create a culture of quality in every aspect of Compass Engineering.
What We Look For:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience, MS preferred
- 5+ years of experience specifically in quality engineering at a leading software/technology company
- 3+ years of experience leading quality & software teams
- Expertise in creating QA plans & methodologies for software products
- Experience in designing, developing, & maintaining scalable test automation solutions
- Proven track record of agile management with multiple engineering teams & products
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people, collaboration & communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, & work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Check out ourEngineering blog!