Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Unification Team
SurveyMonkey is organized into 3 pillars. We're in the CX pillar, which includes GetFeedback Direct in North America & GetFeedback Digital (formerly Usabilla) in EMEA. The unification team facilitates the unification of these complementary products into one cohesive customer experience platform.
The unification team is made up of architects, product managers, designers, researchers, & content strategists. Our team's mission is to unblock & accelerate development efforts & ensure that all teams are operating under a shared vision & roadmap for unification. We have visibility across all product, engineering, design, & marketing efforts so that we can break down silos, build connections where necessary, & foster transparency across the pillar.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the integration & unification of our platform. Reporting to the VP Product Management for GetFeedback NA, this essential leader will set the course for the next generation of the GetFeedback Platform.
You are a collaborator & consensus builder. You are accomplished at reconciling different opinions or concepts. We need someone who can just as easily write playbooks as they can run them.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you'll guide the development & integration of the features & infrastructure that enables a seamless customer experience along with massive scaling across the GetFeedback Platform. You will tap into your business & technical skills to provide benefits to customers by identifying high impact opportunities, engaging the right team members, & accelerating success.
- Prioritize between improvements for existing customers versus attracting new customers, & prioritize between new features, architectural improvements, & operational excellence.
- Build a data supported roadmap for Unification across the six GFP teams.
- Communicate across the organization. Move between teams, fill knowledge gaps, promote the roadmap, & ensure each team is on track with their Unification goals.
- Establish a set of success metrics to measure results to prioritize future efforts.
- Lead us through change, evolution, & growth.
- Technical abilityyou're comfortable ideating with engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, & speaking on any of the technical aspects that the product team is working on.
- Deep product strategy & management experience (mostly) in SaaS products & solutions
- Balance short-term goals & long-term vision.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.