ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Were looking for a Senior UX Research Manager to join our UX & Design team in our New York office.
What youll do
Youll be part of the fast growing UX Research team & will manage people working on innovative new features & building upon the existing experiences that our customers love, maintaining our best-in-class status.
Youll own large, highly-strategic people management projects, as well as giving feedback on UX Research Project work. Youll supervise the activities of the team members in your team & work closely with other UX & Design managers to align on consistency of patterns & processes across areas.
Youll manage a team on an organisational, tactical, & developmental level. Youll lead team projects & goals with very wide scope & ambiguity. Youll provide collaborative & cross functional leadership to peers, & be a key facilitator in ensuring projects are delivered & outcomes are measured. Youll be responsible for the overall success of your team, & shares responsibility for technical quality with Leads or Principals.
Youll use facilitation skills to engage cross-functional teams, explore new practices & contribute to defining team practices. Youll start to improve processes, structures & governance.
Youll leads & facilitate meetings & sessions & contributes to meeting at all levels of the organisation. Youll attend appropriate team leadership meetings. Youll helps promote UX & Design at FanDuel externally & lead in all stages of hiring & onboarding new team members, as well as participating in hiring in the wider UX & Design team.
Youll receive coaching in behavioural skills & people management & give quality, timely, objective feedback. Youll coach team members in technical & behavioural skills & coach Managers in people management skills.
What you bring
Has managed a team of 1-3 people on a tactical level. Has led the delivery of work at the scope of a whole product. Has training in managing reports' development.
Skilled in all areas of their discipline. Consistently committed to adherence & investment in quality, operations, & customer intelligence. Works in a close partnership with product, engineering, & delivery leaders.
Skilled in storytelling & persuasion. Communicates clearly at all levels of the org.
What to include in your application
- Your resume & any extra info thats relevant
- At least one case study of a real world project. We want to see how you tackle a digital product/UX research problem & turn insights into actions. If you have a portfolio with multiple case studies is better. Demonstrate your qualitative research skills, product thinking, process, & communication skills. If you cant share a case study with us, please let us know why so we can work something out.
- Any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen, or others that you think we should see.
What youll get
Beyond working with such a great team? Were serious about career development at FanDuel. Your manager will help you set development goals & use our designer-specific career framework to grow over time, whether you see your future as an individual contributor or a people manager. All our managers have a focus on continuous development & a drive to help you reach your potential, with in-house training & a development budget.
- Inclusive & collaborative colleagues who value & respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions in an environment where its safe to get it wrong every once in a while.
- Hall of fame benefits including programs that allow you to share in our success.
- Flexible working & holidays to let you refuel as & when it suits you.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.