Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Reporting into our corporate fulfillment technology team, this position will work on further designing, coordinating & implementing solutions for our strategic warehouse management system (The Krber /HighJump-ONE Platform.) The position will play a key role in executing the overall product strategy. This position can be seated in any of our fulfillment locations: Newark, NJ | Swedesboro, NJ | GrandPrairie, TX | Irving, TX | Richmond, CA | Newnan, GA | Phoenix, AZ..
- Serve as the fulfillment technology teams design lead for the HighJump Advantage One Platform
- Scoped areas to include:
- technical integration with external host systems/ solutions including procurement & or automation/ MHE
- Data & reporting strategy/ solutions
- WMS Product feature function/ enhancements based on business needs & strategic roadmap
- Participate in the requirements gathering from business partner organizations (operations, procurement, quality, automation engineering & data analytics)
- Collaborate with internal/ external software architecture resources on solutioning estimations & timelines
- Ensure thorough documentation of all solution designs, including sign-offs from leadership groups as needed
- Work with organization leadership to set prioritization sprints & an overall product development release strategy
- Partner with the HelloFresh WMS support analyst team across the network on any required configuration of the application in support of new solutions
- Partner with the HelloFresh WMS support analyst team across the network on development of applicable training materials in support of new solutions
- Provide implementation support for new solutions as required in network
- Assist department leadership with special projects as needed
- Help manage & mentor fellow members of the department where appropriate & designated by department director
- Backfilling/ assisting support organization as needed in escalated issue/ ticket resolution
- Represent Fulfillment Tech team area as needed with any cross functional initiatives & working with colleagues in operations, automation, procurement, or upstream enterprise technology
- Someone with both strong operational process & technical aptitude
- Comfortable working cross functionally across multiple departments or teams
- Able to multitask & prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with an analytical mindset & who is passionate about efficiency
- Detail oriented with relentless follow up
- An excellent oral & written communicator & have a team player mentality
- Some who values data driven, fact-based decision making
At a minimum you have
- 3 + years of design and/or implementation experience with a tier-one WMS (HighJump|JDA/Blue Yonder| Manhattan) in an RF based distribution, manufacturing, or e-com fulfillment environment
- Experience managing/ driving projects through the full systems project management lifecycle from requirements gathering/ definition to build, test, deployment & measurement
- High proficiency in documenting solution requirements, designs & developing technical specifications
- Direct experience building and/or supporting HighJump integrations with external host or MHE applications
- Experience in designing & building dashboards & data analytic solutions leveraging WMS data, experience using SSRS a plus
- Experience with Bartender & Label Design a plus
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience: Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree preferred
- Individual work hours flexibility & reliability to occasionally work with internal customer leadership across various shifts
- Willingness & ability to travel to different HelloFresh facilities as needed in support of projects or platform rollouts or to collaborate with peers.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.