Based in Berlin, you will report to a Senior FSQA Manager. Were looking for someone to own the compliance, quality & technical aspects of an exciting new product range spanning multiple food categories. You will be a key member of the project team, ensuring the products we select are compliant, safe, good quality & from suitable suppliers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative, fast-paced, high growth company in a new area for our brand as well as support our core product categories as required.
This role is highly cross functional with exposure to several departments both internationally & locally (Product, Procurement, Tech, Operations, Food Safety).
You will have a real impact on improving customer satisfaction & experience in their home.
What you'll do
- You will be a food quality, safety & integrity expert, working closely with & supporting HelloFresh teams, including Product Development, Culinary, Procurement, Menu Planning, Operations, & Tech on our central add-on project
- You will build & develop relationships with new & existing HelloFresh Suppliers
- You will lead the Supplier Approval process, including carrying out supplier visits & audits for our private label products as required
- You will work closely with the Procurement team to ensure we only source safe & delicious items
- You will manage product non-conformances & investigate customer complaints with the relevant suppliers
- You will report on performance of product quality on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- You will lead supplier development projects across geographies & develop relevant processes & procedures to support the addons project
- You will own product specification & pack label creation, review & approval
- You will support sensory analysis of new & existing products
- You will ensure product information on our websites is compliant to labelling regulations
What you'll bring
- You have 2+ years experience in food safety, food technology, food quality or similar
- You are highly analytical & data driven
- You have experience managing all technical aspects of a supplier relationship, including audits
- Food Sciences/Nutrition degree or similar scientific degree
- Knowledge of food safety systems, HACCP, GMP, GHP, GFSI certifications & food industry standards
- Youre knowledgeable in food labelling legislation
- You work well under pressure & are adept at prioritisation
- Youre a self-starter, curious & are eager to develop your knowledge & skills & comfortable with navigating through ambiguity
- You have excellent communication & collaboration skills, & can work autonomously
- A team player, working with transversal teams
- Excellent command of the English language is a must. Further languages are a plus.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice & the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, & Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly & we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets & brand portfolio, but also in new geographies & new brands. Join us & play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.