Since 2010, Birchbox has redefined the way people discover & shop for beauty & grooming by pairing a monthly subscription of handpicked, customized samples with relevant content & a curated e-commerce shop.
Birchboxs trailblazing subscription concept has continued to innovate. Today, it speaks directly to an otherwise-overlooked, underserved consumera consumer who Birchbox calls "The Casual Consumer. Casual Consumers are not passionate about beauty, & want a simple, personalized way to explore, buy, & use beauty. They want it to be easy, effective, funand they expect the same things of their beauty products. Birchbox is the destination for all who identify as Beauty Casual.
As Birchbox continues to innovate, the women-founded-and-run company is eagerly working to become a leader in industry-wide efforts toward greater sustainability & racial equity. Birchbox operates in three countries, & reaches more than 2.5 million active customers with a portfolio of 300 best-in-class prestige brand partners.
Visit www.birchbox.com for a forever useful, always delightful beauty & grooming experience.
Birchbox is looking for a Manager, Growth Marketing to help lead subscriber & shop growth through our paid channels. This role will concept new campaigns, come up with fresh promotions, craft channel level strategies & executional details, as well as test & iterate after launch.
**Our office is based out of New York, NY. Due to COVID, our team is working remotely until further notice.**
- Oversee the full funnel marketing approach, with emphasis on paid activities for subscription & shop in partnership with our paid media agency.
- Strategically lead the team on marketing spend & ad optimization recommendations based on experience & expertise.
- Optimize acquisition & shop tactics across beauty & grooming verticals, collaborating with the CRM team to create & execute campaigns that drive growth.
- Partner with the creative & brand marketing teams to execute campaigns, acting as a key stakeholder in the monthly briefing process
- Act as a key day-to-day contact for our paid media agency, partnering to create holistic plans across all marketing channels (including paid social & search)
- Oversee key benchmarks for subscriber acquisition & shop. Drive reporting for paid marketing channels. Manage & report on ads to support the brand marketing teams channels (e.g. TV, Facebook)
- Own the promotion calendar for Birchbox, together with the CRM team
- Advise on & contribute to copywriting for shop & acquisition assets
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years experience in Paid Marketing, Google Ads Marketing, & Affiliate Marketing.
- Proficient in conversion tracking within growth platforms & Google Analytics, upper funnel metrics evaluation, & marketing attribution.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, Facebook/Instagram
- Experience working with creative teams, acting as the business stakeholder writing briefs, drafting copy, weighing in on creative, & being accountable for the performance of the creative
- Experience building ads
- Bonus points
- Experience in Growth, Email, and/or Performance Marketing
- Direct to consumer/subscription brand experience
- Agency experience
Birchbox welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, & our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse & inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, & innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
***To support an inclusive & equitable hiring process, we are eliminating resume submissions. To complete your application, answer the questions below.***