Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, & transparency when buying programmatic media, so come join the team & help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding (RTB).
We are looking for a new addition to our team who is looking to develop their client-facing skills & their expertise in advertising technology. As a Product Support Associate, you will help ensure our clients achieve continued success on our platform through your ability to address their questions & resolve their operational issues with speed & thoroughness. More importantly, you will help our organization continue to grow at warp speed through providing solutions for scaling such as training materials, process improvements, & easy-to-understand documentation. You will work closely with the Account Management, Solutions Consulting, Product, & Engineering teams. It is a great opportunity for someone early in their career who is passionate about the intersection of technology & media to take their career to the next level.
- Become a product expert & domain expert in real-time bidding (RTB)
- Go deep to troubleshoot customer issues & manage more complex issues that require product & engineering resources through to resolution
- Consult customers on complex technical topics, such as log file setup, API calls to help automate processes, user data integrations, & custom ad tech architecture & troubleshooting.
- Enhance our ability to scale through creating & updating documentation & by building internal tools
- Know key customers use cases in order to support their complex needs
- Track & report on key customers support issues
- Challenge company status-quo & provide ideas for product improvement
- Travel occasionally (approximately once quarterly) to work onsite with key customers
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in advertising technology or digital media buying is preferred
- An eagerness to learn with aspirations for career progression in adtech
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Passion for & pride in your work & your customers satisfaction
- Outstanding technical communication, both written & verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to build something great
- Willingness to challenge the status-quo & provide ideas for continuous process & product improvement