At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to assist in a myriad of Sales Operations tactical executions, the primary of which are Sales Compensation & Sales Operations related requests. In this role, you will support sales operational needs, analysis, & administration of compensation plans & incoming requests for a high performance customer facing organization. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical background, is experienced in developing & writing business process documents, & is equally strong at driving execution around multiple compensation plans.
As a key member of the Sales Planning & Compensation team, you will help design, administer, & drive key processes that facilitate compensation goal reporting, compensation calculation, & compensation payouts.
- Prepare, calculate, & send out monthly individual commission statements
- Utilize Excel, Google Sheets, Salesforce.com & Mode/Tableau to calculate out compensation payouts
- Review case issues in Salesforce & Chatter & resolve inquiries
- Roll out all compensation plans & new sales processes tied to the measurement of the plan & goals
- Develop, maintain, & update systems & processes critical to the reporting & tracking of compensation or sales team metrics (Salesforce.com & other related compensation system)
- Develop written process documents needed to effectively manage all compensation-related processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in Sales Operations & Compensation Analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in implementing compensations tools & systems (Ex: Xaclty, Callidus etc.)
- Salesforce.com Admin level experience
- SQL Query Language is a plus
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.