Senior Support Business Operations Manager
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why And Where
Twlio is seeking a Senior Business Operations Manager to join our Support Strategy & Enablement team. You will be responsible for driving numerous transformational programs across the Support organization, building synergies across teams in areas such as developing business models & introducing initiatives aimed at long-term sustainability. You will be responsible for building & utilizing decision-making frameworks to promote visibility & thinking, aligning key stakeholders, influencing decision-making with leadership audiences, & working at building productive & positive relationships at all levels. This individual must have strong communications & organization skills & be able to partner effectively within Customer Support & with other organizations cross-functionally.
Twilio is looking for an experienced & driven individual with a passion for customer success who lives the Twilio Magic & is able to combine strategic, analytical, & big-picture thinking with the ability to drive detailed, operational excellence. This individual must have relevant experience in building & running multiple global programs simultaneously, understanding how to drive exceptional outcomes & motivate others to them. The right candidate must have a proven track record in building & managing different functions of a Customer Support organization. They Also Have:
- 5 or more years of experience in a Customer Support organization for a high growth, SaaS company, preferably across multiple roles.
- 3-5 years experience with analytical tools able to synthetize data into actionable insights used to make strategic decisions.
- Experience in the following areas:
- developing technical & non-technical enablement materials
- developing & using workforce capacity models
- partnering cross-functionally across business units to drive Customer Support outcomes in supportability, offerings management, & capabilities enhancements
- process ownership & change management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into the future.
- You are a seasoned problem solver taking an organized & logical approach to thinking through problems, breaking down complex issues into manageable parts & looking beyond the obvious to get at root causes.
- Youre a learner & collaborator at your core, you innovate, iterate & share knowledge and/or best practices to help the broader team succeed.
- You have experience in working with tools like Zendesk, Looker, Salesforce, Confluence, G Suite, or other comparable systems
As a Business Operations Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with support delivery stakeholders to define & evaluate core Support processes globally, understand key metrics, identify improvements, & develop programs to drive measurable outcomes.
- DONT SETTLE: Deep dive into metrics to identify root cause, determine improvements, & follow through with action-oriented insights to evolve systems & processes.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Efficiently & effectively communicate, track plans, & provide visibility to the progress & performance of your work to team members
- BE AN OWNER: Jump into the details of how we are managing the work by conducting interviews with global stakeholders, synthesize findings, & bridge qualitative insights with supporting data to provide the best solutions
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Translate recommendations to results by executing on action plans to deliver improvements to the delivery teams
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products & our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, & your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in time dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers