Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the 3PL Network Auditor, you will take a hands-on approach & deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of ingredient quality. In support of the Supplier Quality Manager, you will map out & deliver the Supplier Quality program at HelloFresh, effectively raising the bar on ingredient quality & setting the standard for supplier performance.
- Develop & deliver 3PL Supplier Quality programs at HelloFresh to ensure the integrity of ingredients & packaging are met
- Implement processes to improve Vendor Performance & consistency of ingredient quality
- Oversee evaluations & audits, conduct on-site supplier visits, on-boarding, and other functions related to supplier or ingredient quality; establish KPIs to track quality & performance of suppliers
- Promote a customer-first environment focused on delivering the highest quality product to our customers
- Construct & validate reports on quality performance, identify opportunities for process improvement, & anticipate supply chain obstacles of evolving future business needs
- Partner with Procurement, Operations & other departments to develop SOPs, process-based audits & KPIs that will drive standardization & improvement across all aspects of the company
- Trusted Partner & Adviser: you're able to cultivate collaborative partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, & support
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team & values their ideas
- Strategic: youre a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Analytical data-driven, intellectually curious, & consistently seek to understand how things work the way they do & why.
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer experience & are able to achieve excellence in delivering the planned customer outcomes with the highest level of customer care & customer satisfaction
- Results-oriented: recognizes & resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred) in Food Science, Microbiology, Business, Supply Chain, or related; at minimum, high school diploma with no less than 4 years relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in Quality, Supply Chain, Vendor Management or Food Manufacturing
- 2+ years of supplier or vendor management, including presentations, negotiations, on-boarding/off-boarding, performance evaluations, quality inspections, audits, etc.
- Well-versed in quality systems, food safety regulations, HACCP, SQF, GMPs
- Background in Supplier/Co-Packer Management & Supplier Auditing
- Quality or Ingredient Certifications a plus (ASQ, SQF, AIB etc.)
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.), & Tableau capabilities
- Ability to work occasional weekends & travel up to 75%
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.