Are you a passionate Digital Marketing Professional with a knack for changing lives? Do you love writing, teaching, & storytelling as much as you love creating marketing campaigns? Are you an AdWords wizard who loves discussing the latest trends in the field? Then we may have the position for you.
At Trilogy Education Services, were creating programs to train new audiences for careers in the tech industry. Our programs are taught at the leading universities across the country including the University of Pennsylvania, University of California Berkeley, Northwestern, UNC Chapel Hill, Rutgers, UT Austin, & many others. We pride ourselves on building high-quality programs that help ambitious, hardworking adults change their lives through practical skills, fundamental knowledge, & the confidence to advance their careers.
Were looking for a top-notch professional with a love for teaching, inspiring, & helping newcomers enter the field of Digital Marketing. The program were developing combines theoretical teaching with plenty of hands-on practical, skills-based training.
Who You Are:
- Someone with at least 5-10+ years of industry experience in Digital Marketing. Were ideally looking for someone who has worked both in large organizations environments & in smaller startups.
- Someone with a lot of hands-on experience. Were building a program in which students learn by doing! At a minimum, you should have a strong familiarity with topics like:
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Search Advertising (AdWords)
- Display Advertising (Google Display Network & Programmatic Display)
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Email Marketing (MailChimp), Marketo
- Native Advertising
- HTML / CSS
- Website Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce)
- Marketing Dashboarding (Tableau)
- Someone who absolutely loves teaching & sharing knowledge with others. Its ideal if youve taught digital marketing or PPC in the past. Major plus if youve spoken at a digital marketing conferences.
- Someone with a creative itch! This program will require a great deal of ingenuity & setup to create at scale. We want someone who is excited by the idea of teaching students how to build winning Facebook Ad Campaigns.
- Someone who is a lot of fun! We want learning technology to be exciting, engaging, & a little funny. Imagine an engineering class that feels like a Disney movie. We need fun people to make this a reality.
- Someone who can manage a team. Weve got a team of brilliant curriculum developers who can build amazing modules. We want someone who can bring expertise & new vision to the program. Were looking for a true tech titan.
- Someone who isnt afraid to get their hands dirty. In this capacity, youll be responsible for keeping a living curriculum up-to-date for hundreds of Instructors & TAs across the country. This means managing issues, pull requests, & bug fixes. It also means taking in community input on technology trends. We need someone with a bit of thick skin, an infectious enthusiasm for continual improvement, & an ability to maintain a community of professionals.
- Someone who is looking for more than just a paycheck. We cant stress this enough. Deep within all of us at Trilogy is the belief that our programs change lives. Each month we hear from countless students attesting to how our program brought them new skills, landed them new jobs, & a renewed sense of confidence. This impact is what our work is really about to us.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for leading a team of curriculum developers developing our Digital Marketing program. This curriculum is one that is taught across the country by all of the Instructors & TAs in our network.
- You will be responsible for dreaming up & creating instructional activities for demonstrating key concepts in the area of digital marketing.
- You will be responsible for improving portions of our curriculum based on student learning data -- & continually asked to create improved content for teaching topics covered in our program.
- You will be responsible for staying abreast of technology trends & incorporate these trends into the curriculum.
- Lastly & most importantly, you will be responsible for making sure our program is the very best digital marketing program it can be. We want the person in this role to feel accountable to our students success in the same way we hold ourselves accountable to their success in all other areas.
Trilogy Education Services is a Workforce Accelerator whose mission is to empower universities to transform the lives of students by preparing them for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. We create & manage skills-based training programs that are university-run, student-tested, & employer-approved. Each Trilogy program is individually designed to meet the needs of regional employers, & to ensure that students graduate with both technical skills & personal confidence to succeed in their careers. The world's leading universities, including Northwestern School of Professional Studies, UC Berkeley Extension, & Rutgers Division of Continuing Studies, trust Trilogy to help their students meet the needs of the Digital Economy.
Were a rapidly growing & established education company with thousands of students enrolled in our programs. Were data-driven -- with a startup like culture & tremendous opportunities to have a huge impact.
Oh. And were a ridiculously fun place to work.