Highsnobiety is a digital media, global entertainment brand that inspires people to lead their most stylish & culturally relevant lives by covering news & trends in fashion, sneakers, streetwear, ideas, pop culture, music, art, & entertainment. With a reach of 50M+ each month across platforms, Highsnobiety is both an influential & fast growing media company.
This role aims to distribute engaging, on-brand advertisement assets for Highsnobietys B2B campaigns. The Ad Operations Manager will partner closely with various departments to ensure the seamless execution of the media elements of campaigns. This person will sit on the Account Management team, helping to continue to grow our brand partnerships through best in-class client service.
- Collaborate with the AM on media planning, ensuring impression goals are feasible for a given flight
- Works with Sr. Ad Operations Manager to consistently monitor traffic & delivery of all display campaigns.
- Work hand-in-hand with Account Manager to gather assets, tags & other necessary items to execute a display campaign
- Collaborate with multiple departments to create all custom display elements per campaign - proactively providing the AM with needed client assets, timelines for creative builds, & flagging any potential issues
- Work with AM on creative display asset approvals with client.
- Work with Digital Campaign Manager to oversee campaign performance, reporting & delivery.
- Monitor Site-Served & 3rd party ad server reporting & provide updates to the Account Manager
- Lead all display optimizations across multiple campaigns + proactively looking for any potential issues & coming up with potential solutions
- Provide Reporting to client for any site-served media campaigns in a clean, digestible format
- Provide screenshots of display units when required or for the post-sale wrap report
- Works with Sr. Ad Operations Manager to ensure ad benchmarks + specs are up-to-date & accurate.
- 3-5 year experience in digital advertising
- can work independently & across multiple departments
- excellent attention to detail
- strong organizational skills
- works well under pressure
- can prioritize multiple task daily
- self sufficient problem solver
- innovative thinking
- knowledge of paid social platforms + reporting platforms
- proficient with Microsoft office, experience with Excel is a must
- experience with 3rd party vendor reporting a must
- trafficking experience is a must
- experience with tag management systems is a must
What We Offer:
- A comprehensive Covid-19 remote work plan & related sustainable business model
- High degree of independence & creative leeway
- Compensation in line with market
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global media & advertising landscape
- Employee benefits (health, vision, dental, 401K)
- Motivating, international, & creative work atmosphere
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.