Peloton is seeking a Project Manager to help optimize the efficiency & output of our Product Analytics team & enhance the teams internal processes. The Product Analytics team at Peloton is responsible for helping Product & Design teams make data-driven decisions around high level roadmap & resource allocation, as well as around specifics of feature design & iteration.
The Project Manager, Product Analytics has a strong understanding of the data analysis process, requirements & dependencies of each project, as well as strengths & interests of all Analysts. Thus, the Project Manager is able to optimize the teams path towards completing projects, mitigate risks, & communicate project outcomes to relevant stakeholders.
This role works collaboratively with Product Analysts, Product Managers, Program Managers, Engineers, UX Designers & various Business & Research stakeholders towards reaching a common goal of delivering actionable insights to Product & Business teams & measuring the impact of Product & Design decisions.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work in a flexible, adaptable, & empathetic way, understanding that each team & individual contributor have their own technical strengths, research interests & unique work styles, & each project will vary in its specific process needs.
- Manage the project intake, assist in scoping, identifying cross-functional dependencies & risks, & prioritize project against other commitments & resource capacity.
- Keep analysts on track towards project milestones with a mindfulness toward dependencies, & facilitate effective communication within & across teams.
- Facilitate product analytics grooming, sprint planning & standups, & assist the team lead with quarterly planning & team roadmap creation.
- Create & maintain documentation around in-flight & completed projects, assist analysts in compiling & distributing research results.
- Select & onboard project management & documentation tools that best fit the teams needs
- Attend program management & project status syncs & keep the Product Analytics team abreast of any changes in timelines & milestones, that affect the teams commitments.
- Build expertise in ongoing analytics implementation & data quality initiatives to eventually become the teams touchpoint for tech, compliance, & legal teams in relevant matters
- Have 2+ years working in Project Management within a data, analytics, or research-focused company or team
- ...or have experience working in a data analyst capacity in a team environment, a track record of delivering complex analytics/research projects, & a desire to transition to the operations side of things.
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of analytics & research processes & deliverables.
- Understand the agile development process.
- Hands on with several project management SaaS & software tools, including JIRA/Confluence, & are able to research, assess & adopt new tools quickly.
- Motivated to continuously seek opportunities to create efficiencies & improve team performance.
- Strong listener: able to deeply understand the teams needs, ask the right questions to keep a project moving in the right direction, & proactively pursue feedback.
- Organized & detail-oriented: able to track multiple moving workstreams.
- Good communicator: can provide timely & clear project status updates & outcomes to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Bonus: previous exposure to or strong interest in product analytics and/or product operations.
- Bonus: experience working at a medium size or large company with established processes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.