Since 2010, Birchbox has redefined the way people discover & shop for beauty & grooming by pairing a monthly subscription of handpicked, customized samples with relevant content & a curated e-commerce shop.
Birchboxs trailblazing subscription concept has continued to innovate. Today, it speaks directly to an otherwise-overlooked, underserved consumera consumer who Birchbox calls "The Casual Consumer. Casual Consumers are not passionate about beauty, & want a simple, personalized way to explore, buy, & use beauty. They want it to be easy, effective, funand they expect the same things of their beauty products. Birchbox is the destination for all who identify as Beauty Casual.
As Birchbox continues to innovate, the women-founded-and-run company is eagerly working to become a leader in industry-wide efforts toward greater sustainability & racial equity. Birchbox operates in three countries, & reaches more than 2.5 million active customers with a portfolio of 300 best-in-class prestige brand partners.
Visit www.birchbox.co.uk and birchbox.es for a forever useful, always delightful beauty experience.
We are looking for a Paid Media Associate to help support our marketing efforts in the EU region. Our ideal candidate is experienced in paid search & performance media, paid social media, & affiliate marketing. You have an analytical background & a creative mindset. The Paid Media Associate is part of an international marketing team & will report to the EU Paid Media Manager.
At Birchbox, marketing plays a vital role in bringing the customer experience to life: from concepting new features & crafting the details to testing & iterating after launch. We appreciate marketers who think deeply, speak thoughtfully & work collaboratively in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Execute, optimize, analyze & report paid media campaigns in social media, Google & our affiliates
- Help build upon previous success within existing campaigns, by innovating & iterating on the current setup
- Work closely with stakeholders & agencies, both local & international, to share learnings & testing opportunities
- Execute & analyze A/B testing strategies & tactics
- Work closely with the Creative team in developing briefs, providing recommendations to optimize performance, documenting tests, & regularly sharing findings to inform future evergreen & campaign initiatives
- Partner with the Marketing team to brainstorm full funnel customer journeys & campaign idea
- 1-2+ years of experience executing paid media, involving both visual creative assets & performance tracking
- Experience writing compelling & engaging copy
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Deep knowledge of social platforms & Google Adwords
- Ability to create original ads for paid media channels, alongside our internal creative team
- Previous experience working in business to consumer marketing or e-commerce is a plus
A successful candidate
- Has an intuitive, empathic understanding of people, & an ability to hypothesize why a given message may or may not resonate with a given audience.
- Enjoys taking initiative, & is comfortable tackling problems in uncertain or ambiguous situations
- Has superb attention to detail & great analytical skills
- Enjoys working with various stakeholders, both locally & internationally
- Has excellent organizational & time management skills
- Is genuinely interested in riding the growth wave of a start-up company embracing the excitement of our challenges, the camaraderie of a passionate & hard working team, the inevitable growing pains, & the celebration of our milestones
Birchbox welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, & our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse & inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, & innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.