Work at OneTrust
OneTrust is leading the way in defining the technology market in the industry of data privacy. We have the strongest combination of deeply rooted expertise & technology experience to help organizations responsibly manage personal data. As a result, OneTrust is growing fast, globally. We are looking for the right people to fill key roles wed love to hear from you.
About the Role
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our data privacy compliance platform, OneTrust is actively seeking a Field Marketing Specialist for our French / German markets.
As a Field Marketer with OneTrust, you will serve as one of the primary liaisons between the field sales team, partner & business development teams, & our corporate marketing team. This role will generate awareness & create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles & tactics, including, but not limited to regional tradeshows, professional associations, field events, demand campaigns, webinars, & advertising programs. The primary objective is to create regional awareness & sales pipeline through execution of marketing programs, as well as ensure thorough coverage of the total addressable market leveraging various marketing distribution channels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary liaison between field sales, business development, product marketing, & corporate marketing teams
- Communicate marketing initiatives, ongoing campaigns, website updates, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc to regional sales teams
- Campaigns Plan, create & execute all marketing activities for the regions & report results. Aligns directly with corporate marketing team campaigns.
- Translations Ensure timely & accurate translations of marketing materials through in-house localisation team, as well as provide direct translations when needed
- Content Communicate feedback from the field to Product Marketing team to ensure the field has the tools & messaging they need to sell effectively
- Events Source regional events that are good fit for organisation, & support the EMEA events team to execute on events & ensure success for region
- PR Aligns regional roll-out of announcements with local sales team & develops relationships with regional media publications
- Social Media Manage regional social media accounts in local language, working closely with field sales & global PR team on messaging
- Demand Gen Drive organization of regional demand generation activities including webinar programs, advertising, paid advertising (PPC) & sponsorship activities
- Customer References Work with field team to identify customer success stories & turn them into referenceable case studies & testimonials
- Partners Conduct regular meetings with outside partners to evaluate partnership, sponsorship, media & advertising opportunities
- Reporting Analyse & report on the impact of demand & lead genactivities on sales pipeline, revenue & sales cycle length
- Leads regional marketing planning & presentation with alignment of regional team
- Share best practices across regional field marketing & corporate marketing teams
- Assess challenges of the field sales team & create solutions to address those challenges
What We Need From You:
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant experience, enterprise software preferred
- Proficient in French / German, written & oral communications
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, & project management skills
- Clearly understands technology & can abstract business/solution value
- Exposure to & familiarity with a wide variety of marketing systems across multiple disciplines (email automation, Google Adwords, webinar programs, analytics, etc)
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, & desire to own & refine processes
- Willingness to travel as needed, up to 30%
What you'll gain from joining OneTrust;
AtOneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. Since 2017 we have grown from 3 people to 130+ in London & over 600 globally. We service over 2000 customers across the world including, the worlds largest software company, Airline, Retailer, Hotel Company & the 3 largest car manufacturers!We were ranked in Fast Companys worlds most innovative companies list for 2019 with 44 Patents awarded, as well as being listed as the Global No.1 for Privacy Management by Forrester Research.
Our officesare located inthe heart of London, within walking distance of Bank, St. Pauls & Cannon street & features our own private rooftop terrace with fantastic views of the London skyline. Our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, andOneTrust'sdedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like ateamyou'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrustis the largest & most widely used dedicated privacy management technology platform for compliance global privacy laws. More than 2000 customers, including 200 of the Global 2,000, useOneTrustto comply with data privacy regulations across sectors & jurisdictions, including the EU GDPR,ePrivacy(Cookie Law) & California Consumer Privacy Act.
OneTrustis co-headquartered in Atlanta, GA & in London, UK, with additional offices in Bangalore, Melbourne, Munich & Hong Kong. The fast-growing team of privacy & technology experts surpasses 500 employees worldwide.
Backed & co-chaired by the founders of Manhattan Associates (NASDAQ: MANH) andAirWatch($1.54Bacq. by VMware), theOneTrustleadership team has experience building scalable, enterprise software platforms.OneTrustis guided by an external advisory board of renowned privacy experts, as well as an in-house global privacy & legal research team. We can be found online atwww.onetrust.com.