Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is looking for a Demand Account Manager to join our team from London office & work closely with EMEA Demand teams in order to offer support & develop the relationships with our programmatic demand partners as holding companies, agencies & advertisers & propose maximizing inventory supply strategies.
The ideal candidate is a quick & autonomous learner who displays excellent communication skills, project management skills, & thinks creatively to solve client challenges.
In this role you will have full ownership & will serve in a proactive advisory role in monitoring, tracking, & delivering programmatic executions, including assessing performance & optimizing accordingly. This role will also lead troubleshooting for various technical issues that may arise with demand partners while championing PubMatic's platform capabilities.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellent account management & project management within a digital media or tech role.
- Provide excellent customer service & end-to-end support to our programmatic demand partners, & become an advisory point of contact
- Compile request for information for SPO & publisher lists for PMP's
- Build & manage project plans for each SPO partnership
- Manage/optimize EMEA PMPs & data deals on the demand side
- Assist clients with PMP setup, troubleshooting, & prepare campaign reporting & analysis
- Create technical documents & FAQs to document new developments & best practices
- Understand our client's business needs & build compelling strategies & executions that deliver results that solve these needs
- Understand customer goals & key performance metrics
- Excellent project management skills
- Understanding of SSPs, DSPs, RTBs, Agency Trading Desks, Private Marketplaces
- Minimum 3 years in digital advertising, previous experience in a programmatic role at an agency, trading desk, publisher or technology company is a plus
- Understanding of online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, RTB, programmatic buying
- Familiarity with programmatic & DSP platforms
- Analytical skills combined with great problem-solving abilities
- Advance Excel skills, including pivot tables, pivot charts, vlookup application knowledge