Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
About the role
DV Pinnacle is our self-service platform which encompasses a suite of robust tools accessible to customers worldwide, that allow them to independently perform a variety of workflows ranging from activation to reporting. As the Product Manager, Advertiser Analytics, you will report directly to the Associate Director, Pinnacle Products. This is a hands-on role where you will own the development & data presentation specifically for this vertical on DoubleVerifys enterprise analytics platform. You'll have the opportunity to work with a fully integrated group of minds on products that aim to create best in class products that make it easy for our clients around the world to verify their ads.
You are a data enthusiast who has a deep understanding of complex data structures, models & relationships, is excited about building data processing systems, & understands the unique challenges of managing BigData products. You are also a strategic thinker with an unwavering commitment to providing customers with transparency & an unparalleled analytics experience.
What youll do
- Own all aspects of the analytics & reporting product: requirements gathering, market research, prototyping & design, technical troubleshooting, & close coordination with Engineering & external vendors to plan & deliver products on time & within scope.
- Own the development of all client-facing reporting dashboards ensuring a cohesive & consistent analytics experience for DV customers
- Own the development of the data platform that can ingest, store, & process terabytes of data daily
- Develop product solutions, deconstruct them into detailed product specifications with user scenarios, acceptance criteria, & success measures that are specific to data products
- Break down analytics interface design to wireframes
- Lead QA efforts with development teams as needed to ensure accurate reporting metrics & timely product delivery
- Lead cross functional collaborations between other Product Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Sales & Product Design teams when developing analytical solutions
- Identify & exploit the key reporting features that clients love, which make DV reporting sticky
- Collect customer feedback using both qualitative & quantitative methods, to better understand & anticipate the needs of DVs clients (A/B tests, Google Analytics, in-person interviews, etc.), & build relationships with both existing & potential customers to gain product insights.
Who you are
- 4+ years as a Product Manager in the advertising technology or online media space - OR - in Analytics with relevant industry experience
- 2+ years managing the development of reporting data pipeline & analytics user interfaces in an agile environment OR 2+ years engineering experience building such products
- Possess a deep understanding of data models, data structures & data relationships
- In-depth understanding of the online ad ecosystem, associated data metrics, technologies, business concepts & measurement/analytics vendors
- Exceptional data analysis skills, ability to extract actionable insights from raw data
- Hands on experience & expertise with SQL
- Multitasker, who enjoys managing multiple projects in different stages of the project life cycle
- Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities & make judgment calls based on objective information when possible
- Highly organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of BigData technologies such as Kafka, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience with data visualization / BI tools like Cognos, Tableau, Good Data, etc.
- Experience using JIRA & Confluence
- Experience using UI wireframing tools such as Sketch, Axure, or Balsamiq
- Experience running agile development methodologies & best practices
- Strong process improvement & communication skills
- Ability to work with internal & external customers to find solutions to shared challenges
- B.S. in Computer Science or in a technical or quantitative field strongly preferred
- Passion & desire to work with an incredible team at an innovative leader in the ad tech space
- You have a good sense of humor!