BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement. CB Insights & the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of 50 Future Unicorns in 2019. Were proud to be listed in WealthFronts 2020 Career-Launching Companies list. BetterCloud has offices in New York City, San Francisco, & Atlanta.
Were in search of a talented Senior Product Designer who is as passionate as we are about changing the way IT discovers, manages & secures SaaS applications. Our ideal candidate enjoys working closely with other designers, developers, & product managers to understand the challenges our users face & conceptualizing, designing & iterating on enterprise software experiences that delight our users.
We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, love collaboration & feedback, & are looking to join a tight-knit design team.
- 5+ years of experience working in product led B2B or B2C companies as an individual contributor on a Product Design team
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases how you solve complex design challenges using the end-to-end design process
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy & rationale for features
- Can distill complex problems into simple & understandable solutions, & then communicate those solutions to both leaders & peers
- Facilitate or have participated in design thinking workshops that support the overall product UX roadmap & vision
- Demonstrated experience of user-centered design methodologies & processes, including but not limited to persona creation, journey maps, wireframing, usability testing, for complex web-based applications.
- Experience collaborating with other disciplines throughout the design process
- Applied user research experience such as field research, interviews, or usability testing
- Applied experience with information architecture, task flows, mental models & related concepts
- Visual design, typography, illustration, or related skills
- Experience creating or applying corporate design systems
- Experience with enterprise software applications
- Craft & deliver polished deliverables (wireframes, specifications, & prototypes) to communicate design decisions & rationale
- Create solutions with measurable quality & impact
- Follow an iterative, user-centered & data-informed process
- Contribute to the evolution of our flagship application by creating best-in-breed UI designs that delight users
- Align to internal style guides & industry best practices
- Partner & collaborate with design peers, Product Managers, Front End Developers, & others
- Manage multiple work streams & competing priorities
- Contribute to the BetterCloud Design System
- Serve as a mentor, Design champion & thought leader
- Take an active role in the evolution of our team=
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.