Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Benelux
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because were all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, & towns. We have unique backgrounds. Weve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, & we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance & comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because
The Customer Success team is growing!
The EMEA Customer success team are entirely focused on building long term customer value. Our team is diverse in background & experience, but all have the following traits in common. We are individual contributors, but collaboration & teamwork are paramount to our success. We encourage creativity & provide a framework for members to develop their careers in a positive growth mindset.
As an Okta Customer Success Manager you will:
- Be the primary point of contact post implementation. You will assume overall customer adoption responsibility & act as a critical issue management role.
- Be a trusted advisor relationship with customers & executive sponsors to drive product adoption & ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta team members to align account activities with the customer's business case & strategy. Work with the sales team to properly sell & position Success Services.
- Monitor & identify adoption & utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk & customers needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Prepare & educate customers on new features & releases. Identify renewal risk & collaborate with internal teams to remediate & ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the voice of the customer & collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Previous experience within customer success role within SaaS organization.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Extensive experience in consulting & implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security & ground breaking infrastructures
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred
- Experience of application programming & system support experience is preferred
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking,triaging & crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow & Workday preferred.
- Open to travel up to 35%
- Fluent in Dutch
You might also have:
- Excellent knowledge & experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM) & Security space
OKta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Remote working within the Netherlands would be available for this position with occasional travel to the Amsterdam office.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation & speak with one of our recruiters
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.