Vimeo OTT (https://vimeo.com/ott) helps video creators across genres, niche programmers, & major media partners grow thriving businesses. We enable the distribution & monetization of amazing content through our white-label websites & apps across platforms.
The Vimeo OTT Support team is dedicated to making sure all of our OTT sellers & their customers are getting the most out of the platform by providing a positive environment for technical troubleshooting & guidance. In this role, you will work directly with our Enterprise & self-serve customers, as well as their subscribers, to help with their technical & billing needs. You will work cross-functionally with the Product & Engineering teams, Account Management, & Solutions teams to provide information to help steer decisions as well as awareness about how the product is being used. As a Technical Support Associate on Vimeo OTT, you will support our sellers in a number of capacities, including: answering technical questions about Vimeo OTT, triaging & prioritizing platform improvements & issues, & answering high-priority phone calls.
What youll do:
- Provide fast, efficient email & phone support to Vimeo OTT sellers
- Troubleshoot & report technical issues specific to OTT sellers as it pertains to the platform, live streaming, branded apps, & analytics
- Help prospective sellers understand the benefits of OTT compared to other Vimeo products and/or other video hosting services
- Assist in communicating with our sellers on product updates with email campaigns, in-app messaging, & blog posts
- Create detailed OTT product documentation & video walkthroughs for sellers & internal teams
- Work with the Product, Engineering, Solutions, & Account Management teams to offer the best support possible to all tiers of our sellers
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 1-2+ years of experience in customer support
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Expert technical troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility to respond to support queues during nights & weekends
- Familiarity with the basics of web technology & video-streaming apps
- Self-directed & able to manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.