At ACV Auctions, we arent just good for business; we are a good business. Our executive team is pioneering new technology for the automotive industry & is committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the industry & a preferred employer in the Buffalo area. Winner of the prestigious 43North Business Plan Competition ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & grow as ACV Auctions does.
Who we are looking for:
The Pricing & Promotions Manager will create & deliver our approach in determining pricing & promotions across ACV Auctions. They will oversee the rollout of pricing tiers & lead high visibility/high impact promotions including listing, buying, extended arbitration, financing & transportation. They will develop strategies & prioritize opportunities for buyers & sellers, with the clear intent to maximize long-term value creation for the company.
What you will do:
- Define & lead end-to-end strategic pricing & promotion projects across departments for our existing business models & new products.
- Build trusted relationships with Sales & Operations leaders in order to drive adoption of our pricing & promotion strategies.
- Provide analysis on historical & planned promotions & suggest ways in which to maximize ROI on promotions.
- Collaborate with analysts, data scientists, product managers, & engineers to implement technologies that drive profitability.
- Define, monitor & report on pricing KPIs.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a first-tier strategy and/or pricing consulting firm required; affinity with & experience in the tech industry (marketplaces, classifieds, software) is a plus.
- Proven track record in defining & driving end-to-end strategic pricing projects with measurable impact.
- Ability to work highly independently & motivate change through projects in a dynamic organization with a wide range of partners.
- Pragmatic in solving issues & focused on achieving realizable, measurable impact.
- Advanced proficiency in creating & presenting concise & compelling presentations & in Excel.
- Basic knowledge in SQL is a plus.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.