Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, talented & effective leader who is looking to be part of an innovative, high-growth startup. As VP of Revenue, your mission will be to lead a smart, high-performing team & build on our growing business & success. As a member of the Executive Management Team, you will help shape Splashs corporate go-to-market strategies, technology & product plans whilst maintaining a clear focus on growth initiatives & industry leading renewal rates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on leader who has previously scaled a Martech business & has demonstrated what it takes to succeed, lead & grow.
- Revenue growth
- Head Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, Business Development & Solution Consulting. Currently 5 direct reports with growing teams
- Lead sales & business development representatives, manage pipeline & help educate & close prospects to ensure new business targets are met
- Lead customer success & act as a senior point of contact to help elevate conversations, educate & drive increased renewals
- Hire, develop & train teams. Continue to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, & excellence & the mentoring of staff to achieve their professional goals & aspirations.
- Evolve our go-to-market strategy & tactics
- Work with the CRO & executive management to shape the companys go-to-market strategies & tactics, technology & product innovation & key growth initiatives
- Heavy leadership experience in Customer Success management
- Sales experience, as a manager or individual contributor
- Consistent track record of success throughout their career
- Deep understanding of Saas B2B sales models
- Exceptional strategic, creative & analytical capacity
- Excellent selling & communication skills
- Ability to productively collaborate across functions & levels
- Ability to inspire & coach excellence with a focus on driving top performance from all team members
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at