Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco & Singapore. And we have over 400 employees & are growing!
WHAT YOULL DO
As an Associate Technical Support Specialist, you will be an essential part of our Global Technical Support Team that owns the post-sale technical relationship with our customers.
Your focus will be to own, prioritize, troubleshoot, & build a response plan for complex inbound customer support issues relating to our platform. You will work in coordination with your Global Technical Support teammates to ensure our customers are able to quickly & successfully overcome any technical issues they may face when using our platform. Youll also regularly contribute to our knowledge database, helping to pay it forward allowing teammates & customers to learn quickly from your insight. Want to learn & grow in the role? Perfect! We will give you plenty of opportunity to become a subject matter expert in our platform & will challenge you with stretch projects that will help you learn about coding, marketing automation, & mobile ecosystems.
WHO YOU ARE
People say youre a great communicator & top-tier problem solver! You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills with unparalleled follow-up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them, understand their problem, & youre there to help. You look for every opportunity to make things better & youre all about the team. You get a thrill from helping customers & you know that even though the job isnt easy, youre making a difference each & every day. Youre naturally curious & you see every problem as an opportunity to learn more or help others (teammates or customers) learn more too.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelors Degree from a 4-year college or university (or similar experience-based proficiency level)
- 1-2 years experience supporting a technical product, ideally in SaaS or Mobile
- Excellent communication skills & customer-centric attitude
- Ability to be part of an on call after-hours rotation team
- Experience handling time-sensitive, pressure-intensive customer issues
- Working knowledge of Case Management tools like Salesforce, Zendesk or similar ticketing system
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas & communicating them in a way others can easily understand
- Technical domain knowledge of one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile Apps, APIs
- Experience in mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, & where openness, curiosity, collaboration & career growth are encouraged & supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Brazes clients, many of whom are the most innovative & exciting global brands in the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical & dental coverage for you & your dependents
- Competitive pension & life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best