What We Are Building:
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring Intelligent Decision Automation to the worlds largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture & some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales locations in 10 countries & create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
Who We Are Looking For:
An imaginative & enthusiastic infrastructure, hadoop or devops engineer who is looking forward to helping solve the challenges that machine learning in the cloud brings.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in team planning, execution & retrospective activities
- Help manage applications on Azure, AWS & Google Cloud Platform using Terraform, Kubernetes, Kustomize & Helm
- Query optimisation & diagnosis of data flow problems with Apache Spark & hadoop, Work closely with Delivery & Product teams to design & fulfill infrastructure requests
- Develop automation tooling to relieve the need for employee effort
- Write documentation & improve information architecture to aid discoverability