CipherHealth is an award-winning & proven technology platform committed to enhancing communication & care throughout the patient journey. Our full suite of scalable & flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations keep patients, staff, families & communities informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
Since 2009, CipherHealth has been innovating helping to shape the patient engagement category, delivering groundbreaking products to help care providers effectively & efficiently deliver quality care for their patients. CipherHealth's patient engagement platform sets new standards for care & empowers healthcare organizations to foster meaningful connections to ensure the best possible outcomes for staff members, patients, & their loved ones.
As a member of our Customer Support team, you will be the frontline face & voice of our Customer Success team! You will be responsible for solving end user tickets, configuring CipherHealth solutions to fit customer needs, collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction, & working with our technical teams to improve our customer experience. We are a highly collaborative, good-humored, & hardworking team who cares about using technology to improve patients lives.
- Troubleshoot & resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Become a subject matter expert on the CipherHealth platform.
- Prioritize your workload to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Document common support procedures that your teammates can follow.
- Configure our solutions using the CipherHealth platform for different customer use cases.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success & Product teams to collect user feedback for product improvements.
- Create both customer-facing & internal collateral supporting our products.
- Respond to customer questions over the phone & over email.
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical support or customer services role, ideally in a SaaS/Software environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills & an ability to break down complex concepts
- Experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Strong attention to detail & a passion for customer service
- A willingness to deliver our customers a superb support experience, over the phone or via email.
- Comfortable working & delivering on multiple technical projects simultaneously with various internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively & define (in technical terms) product, customer, & internal stakeholders needs
- Ability to work independently & make decisions under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork & written/verbal communication skills to both non-technical & technical teams
- Exhibit CipherHealths Core Values: Collaborative, Agile, Resourceful, Engaged & Empowered
- Networking & implementation experience
- Understanding of CRM systems (especially Salesforce Service Cloud)
- Experience implementing data interfaces & integrations (SFTP, HL7, SSO, etc.)