Zola is looking for upbeat, organized, & empathetic individuals to join our team as a Customer Support Representative. As an agent, you will help newly engaged & recently married couples navigate the intricacies of their wedding planning experience as well as provide support for their wedding guests, family & friends.This position is currently remote but might include flexibility to go into our NYC office in the future.
We are currently recruiting for the following shifts & schedules for candidates interested in working 32-40 hours each week:
- Sunday - Thursday
- Tuesday - Saturday
- This position is a temporary to permanent 6 month role
Please include your hours of availability in your cover letter.
- Manage all incoming phone calls, emails, voicemails & follow up contacts.
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our customers' experience.
- Work on projects that support company wide goals & initiatives.
- Be an empathetic ear as couples navigate what is one of the most joyful & exciting, yet stressful experiences of their life!
- The ideal candidate must have at least 6 months of experience in call center background, e-commerce, customer service, retail, hospitality, or a related industry.
- Must have strong, friendly, & upbeat verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected, & organized, even in times of high volume.
- Ability to empathize is a must wedding planning can be a stressful time, & your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, & concierge for the newly engaged couple & their wedding guests.
- Must be proficient with computers & able to learn new programs quickly. Mac experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the wedding industry is a big plus as the first point of contact for our customers & registrants, we want someone who is familiar with our couples' wants & needs!
- Acute attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to represent Zola & be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
Only serious & qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter & resume.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
Based in NYC & launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, & registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, & Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors & partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdales, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, & Host Committee, among many others.