Are you a writer with an interest in business? Want to learn how to turn your liberal arts passion into a job in tech? Do you have a passion for good technology & love an Oxford comma? If so, we welcome you to build your skills here at Pendo as a (paid) content marketing intern. Youll work from the comfort of your own couch with our senior director of brand & content & a team of creatives!
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Help create an interactive inventory of all of our content to empower our teams to use it
- Write original articles for the Pendo blog & for ProductCraft
- Edit a wide variety of written content, ranging from whitepapers to e-mails to social media copy
- Share ideas on topics related to our key persona, the product manager
Qualifications (what you have):
- Undergraduate student
- Strong academic performance in the field of marketing, writing, communications & / or advertising
- A passion for technology & curiosity about business
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees & their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental & vision coverage for all employees & their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.