Industrious private offices & suites the highest-rated workspaces in the industry provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of Americas 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms & locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
As we shape the future of workplace experience, were looking for motivated, thoughtful, & collaborative people who are excited to join a high-growth, warm, & welcoming team. For more information, please visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role
Industrious aims to deliver a great day at work for all of our members & as our IT Director, you will play an integral role making our vision a reality. The IT Team is responsible for delivering the internet, phones, printers, AV, security infrastructure, & support essential to our members workplace experience. They also ensure our corporate infrastructure & information security enables the company to be efficient & quickly scale. As companies come back to the office with more flexible arrangements driven by COVID & as we accelerate the growth of our enterprise business, which has more more complex IT needs, you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on shaping an evolving workplace industry.
We're looking for an IT Director who is excited about shaping Industrious' IT roadmap & implementing solutions to improve the services we offer to thousands of members. Youll be a part of the broader Customer Experience team & will partner with other business units to select & implement suitable technology that best meets the needs of our customers. Youll build an IT team & culture that delivers excellent outcomes. You'll influence key decisions that will build the foundation for our IT customization capabilities & member support, which will have a lasting impact.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has experience with multi-unit operations & supporting a complex range of business types & equipment, thinks strategically about how to scale member support as we rapidly increase our location count, & excels within a small, agile team.
This role will be based in one of our regional hubs: New York City (HQ), Atlanta, Chicago, or Los Angeles.
As the IT Director, you will:
- Build a high performing IT support network & culture focused on consistency, quality, velocity, & excellent customer service
- Define IT standards
- Create reporting to measure performance across a range of IT metrics
- Coordinate IT activities to ensure data availability & network services with as little downtime as necessary
- Support enterprise sales that often require more complex & customized IT solutions
- Manage the organizations help desk (internal & external)
- Overseeing departmental finances, including budgeting & forecasting
- Identify security vulnerabilities & eliminate them with strategic solutions that increase data security
- Improve efficiencies of systems & technology onboarding & offboarding for employees.
- Direct & support the implementation of new software & hardware
- Identify & recommend new technology solutions
- 8+ years of experience in information technology
- 5+ years of experience managing a team within an IT environment
- Ability to articulate ideas to technical & non-technical audiences verbally & in writing
- Experience structuring IT services & AV offerings for a multi-location business.
- Understanding of existing & emerging technologies
- Experience with data analytics platforms
- Ability to create innovative technical & business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with strategic project planning, mapping out major milestones & tactical to-dos required to achieve a goal
- Proven ability to lead & inspire technical teams to deliver exceptional results, to provide coaching & mentorship as our Technology team grows over time
- High degree of comfort working in a scrappy, fast-paced environment