Are you a person that loves food? Do you enjoy helping others? Are you tired of getting home at a late hour after working all day? Would you like a guaranteed & consistent schedule with great benefits?
Join our Aegis Gardens of Newcastle community! We are a brand new Asian-Inspired community offering a culturally authentic experience for our residents.
We are looking for a Full-Time Sous Chef with experience cooking with a Wok/Asian Cuisine!
Located at:13056 SE 76th St, Newcastle, WA 98056
As a Lead Cook yourcontributions to the team may include:
- Preparing meals
- Upholding cleanliness standards
- Helping serve residents
- Manage other prep cooks in food preparation
- Opportunity of growth to Culinary Services Director
Check out this video to see what makes Aegis so special!
What youll need to rock this job:
- Must be minimum age of 18 years old
- Knowledge of food preparation & production
- Meet all health requirements
- Ability to pass background check
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information