Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed & disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the worlds first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. Rent the Runway has pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories & home decor from over 650 designer partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members & employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
We are currently growing our information security team in order to protect & scale our enterprise.
About the Job:
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for the ongoing monitoring & operation of select security & compliance-related systems, & will identify & address security events; including driving investigation & remediation of raised security incidents.
What You'll Do:
- Performing regular operational security functions, ongoing compliance-related activities, & conduction security assessments across various technologies & third parties
- Track operational metrics related to alerts, incidents, & vulnerabilities & be responsible to create & maintain appropriate documentation including process flows & technical procedures
- Execution of information security reviews against infrastructure, applications, & vendor services
- Internal & external vulnerability identification & remediation
- Security tool monitoring & reporting (i.e. SIEM, EDR, IAM, & IDS monitoring)
- Anti-fraud toolset monitoring & investigation
- Security incident triage, investigation, & response
- Forensic analysis & evidence collection
- IT compliance monitoring & issue lifecycle reporting
- Performance of compliance related tasks such as privileged access entitlement reviews & change monitoring
- Participation in various programs & initiatives supporting the further implementation of the companys Information Security Policies & Standards
- Being an advocate for Information Security awareness within the company
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- 5 years of experience as a Security Analyst or in a security operations, engineering or forensics role
- Strong foundation in information technology & information security principles
- Interpersonal & collaborative skills & the ability to communicate security & risk-related concepts to technical & nontechnical audiences
- Possession of or ability to obtain professional certifications in information security or risk management, such as a CISSP, CISM, CEH, or forensic certifications
- Strong knowledge of security & control frameworks, such as ISO27001/2, COBIT, NIST, & CIS
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks (e.g. PCI, SOX, GDPR, ISO 27001)
- High level of personal integrity, & the ability to professionally handle confidential matters
- High degree of initiative, dependability & ability to work with little supervision or under the pressure of a high profile incident
- Natural passion for security & strong drive to see both projects & investigations to completion
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun! .
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.