They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
WANTED!! Activation Coordinator (m/w)
Full time - Munich office, Germany
As an Activation/Events Coordinator, your mission will be to support & execute the activation program; you will be assisting the coordination of the event & all communications that have been agreed upon with the client. You will work together with the rest ofthe activation team to ensure the success of the activation.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting to design, plan & organise activation events around Germany, liaising with clients & dealing with any issues on the day
In-person sales at events; be the face of our brand & work to targets of signing up employees to the Gympass program on a weekly basis
- Reporting on event expenses & sign-up rates on a weekly basis
- Managing activation event logistics, including sending materials, setting-up at the venue & coordinating execution of activations.
- Collating feedback to improve future launches & plan any follow up events necessary with each client
- Creating exciting & engaging competitions & incentive-driven campaigns for companies to execute
- Working with a promotional staffing agency to organise supplementary support at events to represent the Gympass brand & answer FAQs to employees
- German native level is mandatory. Fluent level of English
- 2years work experience in similar roles, such as events, marketing, hospitality, sales/brand promotion...
- Weekly travel availability to execute occasional events across Germany
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (ability to deal with many diverse people);
- Understanding of the different aspects of event planning (including logistics, marketing & providers);
- Energetic, highly organised & process-oriented, whilst not losing creativity
- Focused on results
- Ability to work independently & collaborate with different teams
- Enthusiasmfor Health & Well Being
- Large opportunities to grow within the company & to develop your skills
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
- An exciting & supporting atmosphere, with exciting team events on a regular basis
- And obviously, full access to Gympass network! Visit as many gyms/courses as you like, so you can always feel what a healthier life looks like =)
If you meet the requirements, don't hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!