BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Permanent contract & Fixed-term contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling & buses rides to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & and any relevant content that you'd like to share, explaining why you'd like to join.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a series of interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.