Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
We are looking for an all-star Marketing Coordinator to support the planning & execution of Guardant Health's Marketing programs. This is a unique opportunity to help operationalize the initiatives that are poised to change the lives of cancer patients. In this role, you will work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, & external vendors to support a variety of programs aimed at healthcare professionals, including conferences, educational programs & more. If you like to plan, are extremely organized, & can easily navigate between projects, this role is for you!
- Coordinate Guardant360 educational speaker programs & trainingthrough venue sourcing, contract negotiations, A/V support, attendee reporting & HCP payments
- Support planning & execution of trade shows & special events
- Support day-to-day operations of Marketing programs, including purchase orders, project tracking, & vendor on-boarding
- Define & maintain standardized processes & communicate Marketing updates to the Sales team & across functions
- Organize & maintain print & digital content & coordinate with external vendors to operationalize Marketing materials
- You have great organizational skills & an amazing attention to detail
- You are a planner & like to use tools to manage your time & projects
- You are process oriented & like to make sure that things are completed to the highest standards
- You are creative & like to think of new ways to tackle a problem
- You can juggle competing priorities & deadlines
- You enjoy collaborating & working cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment
- You are an energetic self-starter & can work independently
- Bachelor's degree- Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 2 years of coordination or operational experience in the field or in a related area
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to structure & prioritize work in a manner that best fits team needs
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Less than 20% US travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies up to 20 lbs & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/