At the core of our business is the global customer success team. Over 80 people across 8 offices, all working towards one mission: ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s clients get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social media we are constantly called upon to help our clients leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build our understanding of our clients businesses, we help them overcome challenges & we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As we continue to rapidly expand, we are hiring a Spanish-speaking Education Specialist to educate our customers & partners across our global markets in becoming experts in the Brandwatch product suite.
- Educating our global clients on the Brandwatch product suite through delivering online & in-person training sessions
- Becoming an expert in the Brandwatch suite of SaaS products & software integrations
- Working with our global Education Services team to continuously innovate our offerings & programs
- Scoping & building custom trainings & materials for online & onsite delivery
- Supporting our global Customer Success teams through daily collaboration & teamwork
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with delivery of education services
A good fit for this role will be:
- A brilliant communicator
- An on-the-fly problem solver
- Fearless about learning
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to travel globally
- Focus on time management
Required skills & experience:
- Demonstrable presentation skills & the ability to lead a positive, productive session in person and/or virtually via web conference
- An understanding of the business value of social media
- Fluent written & spoken Spanish & English
Optional (but great to have) skills:
- Experience as a trainer for complex SaaS analytics platforms
- Experience delivering remote training sessions via virtual meeting services such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, iMeet, Lync, Clearslide, etc.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, & 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, & commuter benefits. In addition, a 1 year parental leave with a flexible back-to-work scheme.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work & fun are blurred. Crain’s New York noticed this & voted us as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for the past 5 years. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, & helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen & learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant & central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, & of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, & sushi days.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does NOT accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.