At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
You'll be leading a customer-centric team of engineers focused on making Branch's products easier & more enjoyable to use. We're looking for someone with a focus on growth & experimentation, extensive UI development experience, & a desire to collaborate closely with product & stakeholders to deliver experiences that create better outcomes for our users. You'll contribute to the development of new products & shape the future of UI technology at Branch & along the way.
As a Senior Engineering Manager UI you'll youll get to:
- Help your team grow their technical skills & careers.
- Promote a growth mindset & help your team continuously improve.
- Coach your team on customer-centric product development.
- Act as a facilitator, seek & provide context, & remove roadblocks.
- Help create a vision for UI technology & collaborate with Product to bring that vision to life.
- Promote a culture of feedback & transparent communication.
- Develop goals that empower your team to deliver outcomes.
- Collaborate with talented engineers across Engineering to solve challenging problems & build large-scale features.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as an engineering manager or tech lead who has coached & mentored other engineers.
- Experience building scalable products in fast-paced environments.
- A passion for UI & growth engineering.
- Strong agile chops - you understand how to focus on outcomes & value creation by seeking validation for ideas before over-investing in execution.
- Empathy - for your team & your customers, demonstrated in the way you work with others & where you choose to focus your energy.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work. In 2021, we made Comparablys list of the top 50 best engineering teams.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!