Who are we?
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are seeking candidates for the role of Enterprise Engagement Coordinator. In this role, you will support the Enterprise Engagement team through a variety of support & administrative work that helps us deliver world-class training to Fortune 500 companies. This position is part-time.
- Provide global myGA (online platform) users an exceptional experience with your customer support.
- Write & deploy engagement communication campaigns.
- Help run logistical feats of genius with regard to printing & shipping necessary items to our program venues around the world.
- Organize & manage overall swag & material gathering for program.
- Help identify restaurants, venue space & cost-efficient travel solutions for the program team.
- Establish & oversee an inventory management system for our assets & materials.
- Create & manage system for all instructor contracts.
- Support Engagement Managers with data transfer & uploads.
- Support Insights Analyst within client reporting.
Skills & Qualifications
We're looking for someone with a strong work ethic, operational mindset, can-do attitude & a passion for fast-paced & dynamic learning environments. Some background or interest in education or technology is a plus, but it isnt a must.
Were looking for someone who:
- Is detail-oriented with strong organization skills -- you can handle a lot of moving pieces.
- Is passionate about delivering world-class customer service.
- Has experience planning & executing excellent events that people love.
- Has excellent project & time management skills & the ability to gracefully juggle many balls at once.
- Is a highly entrepreneurial self-starter -- you can get things done with little direction.
- Maintains a positive & solutions-focused attitude at all times, & remains calm & friendly under pressure.
- Thrives in fast-changing, fast-paced environments where each day looks different & responsibilities evolve quickly.