Are you a highly organized, competent project manager or data associate with solid computer skills, audio / video editing experience?
Peloton is seeking a project manager to work with AI/ML datasets for both audio & video projects.
- Documenting new inbound data collection requirements & criteria
- Creating data collection instructions for participants
- Coordinating multiple rounds of voice & video data capture leveraging internal participants, 3rd party providers
- Auditing raw data input against a set of standard criteria to ensure accuracy
- Post audit - move files to our labeling / annotations service providers
- Auditing & accepting the results from the labeling service providers
- Editing Audio / Video files to concatenate, reformat, or otherwise alter as needed
- Communicate status on an ongoing basis
- Review, Reconcile, & Approve inbound invoices
- Monitor & renew service agreements as needed
- Resolve issues as they arise, escalating issues as needed
- Tracking / shipping / collecting hardware required to support the above
- Technical background
- 2-4 years of experience managing complex technical projects
- Experience managing / working with 3rd parties
- G-Suite skills
- Intermediate / Advanced experience with audio & video editing tools (Adobe / Final Cut etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI/ML in the voice or CV area
- Experience managing App development projects
This role requires a commitment of a minimum of 6 months.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.