Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Develop a cross-functional understanding of business processes in order to identify areas to improve customer retention & loyalty through process optimization & experimentation
- Initiate, execute, & monitor strategic initiatives & experiments focused on customer retention, working in partnership with cross-functional teams from Ops, Tech, Marketing, & Product
- Project mange initiatives with cross-function, international teams to improve the HelloFresh customer experience in the digital & physical product
- Translate qualitative & quantitative customer data into insights to understand customer needs & inform strategic decision making at the highest levels of leadership
- Work alongside our Berlin-based tech team to steer product roadmaps, brainstorm feature enhancements, & partner on experimentation analysis
- Standardize & automate existing retention processes, reports, & analyses to improve team agility
- Become a subject matter expert in customer behavior, cohort analysis, segmentation, & user experience, serving as a go-to person for retention-related questions from senior leadership
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding & analytical entrepreneurial environment
- Driven & self-motivated to lead your own projects from start to finish
- Goal-oriented with the ability to break complex, unstructured problems down into components of impact & derive quantifiable action items
- Able to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally & autonomously
- Proactive with excellent communication skills to clearly articulate & share your work
- A team player; you thrive in a large international & geographically dispersed team
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred in business or STEM-related field (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in e-Commerce or a subscription-based business model
- Prior experience as a product or project manager who has coordinated projects across business units
- A business background with a strong understanding of customer experience frameworks
- Experience individually driving projects
- Experience in automating processes, by using e.g. Python, VBA, Tableau
- A pragmatic, hands-on mentality to drive towards impact
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.