Compass is seeking a talented Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing tech team in New York City. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyones responsibility. You are the voice of the end user, & will diligently work across teams to get product issues resolved. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities & bugs in existing code, & youre capable of working with a team to fix those issues for good. You are the last line of defense to ensure high quality output, & responsible for the last sign off before production release.
At Compass You Will:
- Design & develop automated solutions across several services & systems in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Be an evangelist for a testing culture within Compass
- Embody our solutions-driven values by identifying & implementing testing strategies
- Identify, evaluate, & manage the documentation & deliverables required for each product to be tested
- Participate in daily staging & production deploys
- Partner with product owners & developers to identify areas for improved efficiencies
What We're Looking For:
- Solid experience (5+ years) with test automation, & testing tools
- Comfortable writing detailed test plans & manual testing as a necessary step to effective automation tests
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments & continuous integration systems like Jenkins
- Experience in testing frameworks: Cucumber/Selenium, Jasmine/Karma, Protractor
- Experience working with databases (MongoDB, RDS, SQL, etc) is required
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Excellent communicator & collaborator
- Experience in mobile automation frameworks is a plus
- Prior experience in a real estate environment is a plus
- BS in CS or equivalent
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Check out ourEngineering blog!