The Customer Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Harry's brand & the people who use
our products. We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, & we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harrys experience. We bring the voice of the Harry's brand to our customers, & the voice of our customers to the broader Harry's team.
The Manager of Customer Experience (CX) Operations for North America leads one of the largest teams at Harrys, & is responsible for fostering an environment in which employees are empowered to deliver an effortless, best-in-class customer experience by overseeing people, processes, & technology. With support from the CX Quality, Training & Development & the Trust & Safety functions, this person will lead team strategy & manage the performance of a group of Team Leads & CX associates. Together, they ensure that we operate effectively & efficiently to meet & exceed the needs of our customers as measured by our quality assurance processes, customer satisfaction rates, & service level agreements.
Here's what you'll do
- Partner with our Recruiting team & the Team Leads to execute hiring plans & headcount strategies for our Customer Experience Associate level roles (part time & full time)
- Grow & develop Team Leads by equipping them with skills, training & coaching on people management, effective feedback, performance coaching & other ad-hoc areas where needed
- Own the performance management process in collaboration with People Business Partners; entrust & support the coaching on performance management to direct managers
- Run the monthly performance review process (CXpectations) for the core competencies of the associate role; Quality, Productivity, Attendance/Timeliness & Values
- Oversee positive employee recognition efforts through the Team Leads (e.g., ad-hoc appreciation gifts/events, WOW recognition, birthdays etc.)
- Collaborate with QTD Manager & CX Director to execute on employee development strategies & create growth pathways for associates
Operations & Technology
- Manage the team schedule & workflows to ensure meeting critical key performance indicators by providing insight & recommendations on shift & channel assignments
- Set & drive successful business metrics (e.g., call wait time, email first response time, call abandonment rate, social response time, etc.)
- Monitor & improve CX operational metrics: average handling time, schedule adherence, first reply rate, full response time, etc.
- Work with Quality, Training, & Development team to balance decision making between operational & quality metrics (customer effort score, customer satisfaction, internal auditing, etc.).
- Develop & improve workflow processes to support a more lean & effective operation by identifying areas that need best practice documentation or process change
- Work closely with QTD Manager to determine strategy & schedule for trainings, onboarding, quality assurance audits, & ongoing associate development
- Identify CRM back-end process improvements based on CXA & customer pain points & partner with CX Management & Services Engineering to implement changes & train associates
- Monitor our cost metrics with support from CX Director & identify opportunities for operational improvements that will improve on those metrics
- Establish culture with associates & Team Leads to find moments that enable us to go above & beyond for our customers
This might describe you
- You have a passion for people with a supporting skill set in performance coaching, effective feedback & motivation
- You have in-depth knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Zendesk, Kustomer, etc.) & other contact center technologies that support creating an effortless, omni-channel customer experience
- You have excellent problem solving & analytical (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets, Looker; Tableau & other data tools, a plus) skills
- You have strong project & time management skills with the ability to manage critical people processes against business & operational priorities simultaneously
- You know how to build processes that are efficient, but still allow for innovation
- You are an effective communicator, an inspiring leader, & a reliable team player
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.