Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
This exciting role will assist in furthering quality systems through structured projects, weekly documentation & ad hoc analytics. This position will report into our Associate Director, Quality Systems & work closely with the entire Food Safety & Quality team.
You will ...
- Work alongside our Quality & Food Safety team to manage weekly production documentation tasks
- Deep dive into requests & develop queries, analysis plans, & turning data into action
- Identify improvements in processes, make recommendations for improvement, & implement advancements
- Identify, prioritize, structure, & solve an array of other complex business problems, through the use of analytics & business judgment
You are / have ...
- Self starter with strong analytical, problem solving & leadership skills
- Must be a Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Food Science, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations, or Business
- Internship exposure to production tools or shop floor leadership
- Strong project management & continuous improvement skills
- Proven ability to quickly adapt & drive the right results using data
- Highest levels of integrity & ethics
- Being available on weekends is a plus
Duration: 10-week paid internship. You must be able to commit full-time (Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm), & have the right to work full-time in the US for the duration of the internship.
Start date: June 14, 2021
Application Deadline: March22, 2021
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.