Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. We're looking to hire a Customer Support Advocate to help our customers adopt our software & dramatically improve the way their teams plan & build their software products. We're looking for someone who can cover the MT, CST or EST business hour timezones.
Customer Support at Clubhouse is part of the Clubhouse Customer Success team & is all about responsive customer care & proactively reaching out to understand who is using Clubhouse & what matters to them most.
- Provide prompt email support to customers, offering guidance on best practices
- Triage & troubleshoot problems with customers, writing & tracking bug reports when necessary
- Manage & resolve customer administrative requests
- Follow-up with customers when bug fixes & requested product features become available
- Work with Clubhouse Customer Success Team to communicate & advocate for customer needs
- Proactively respond to Net Promoter Score feedback
- Creating new documentation such as FAQs, guides & knowledge-base articles for customer
- Auditing & updating any current support resources as the product changes (Help Center, Saved Replies, etc.)
- Assisting with projects related to improving our support at scale (content management, community support, social media, etc)
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing role
- Four-year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Solid written & oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to learn/self-teach new technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask & collaborate with a cross-functional team
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Zendesk, CRMs, & NPS surveys
- Familiarity with project management tools & methodologies
- Basic understanding of integrations & API
What We Offer:
We are a geographically-distributed team headquartered in the NoMad neighborhood of NYC. We offer competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation, & medical/dental/vision benefits.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please take a moment to send a resume & a cover letter explaining why you are interested in Clubhouse using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.