WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We need strong sellers to help new customers realize their digital transformation goals while evolving how our current customer base leverages Box. By joining the Box Enterprise Sales team you will have an opportunity to work alongside our most senior sales leaders & our largest customer base.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source & close net new logos within a given territory in the Large Enterprise segment
- Research & understand your customers & prospects to gain insight into their business challenges & Box value proposition
- Influence & drive the sales process while managing through multi-layer stakeholders in Enterprise organizations
- Exercise judgment in selecting methodologies, techniques & evaluation criteria throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward & ensure customer success
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of work experience in Sales with a track record of success
- Proven ability to learn new technology & products
- Have clear examples of closing complex deals & your sales process
- Effectively uses a repeatable method for uncovering greenfield opportunities & building out a new territory
- Previous experience building relationships & selling to C level executives
- Prior success in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS sales
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, & any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity & independence of people with disabilities & is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process & an employees employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health & safety of all Boxers & our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated & up to date as defined by the CDC or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, & or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote & do not "Go to Work, the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.