We are seeking a Senior Partner Manager to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutions team. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, IBM, & Pinterest.
As a Senior Partner Manager, you will lead integration, optimization, & communication efforts for Americas API partners. You will ensure the successful launch of new partner integrations, manage & grow existing relationships, & handle internal & external communication throughout the program. Day-to-day responsibilities include driving the partner onboarding process, executing partner business terms, leading weekly meetings with partners, & collaborating with internal stakeholders in product, marketing, tech, & finance.
- Manage end-to-end partnership execution on-boarding process to ensure successful & timely launch of new API integrations:
- Work with partners to create launch plan, acting as a liaison between the partner product / BD teams & Shutterstock product / tech teams
- Coordinate setup & launch with internal stakeholders including finance, BI, product / tech, & marketing
- Ensure smooth delivery of all contractual terms
- Manage day-to-day requests from existing partners, as well as any weekly or monthly check-ins
- Track API activity to forecast partner growth & highlight initiatives in flight & new revenue opportunities
- Schedule & present growth opportunities in business reviews with partners
- Build case studies with current partners to showcase integration wins
- Analyze existing partner relationships to establish best practices & optimize partner program
- Share feedback, feature requests, etc. with team & work cross-functionally as needed to prioritize
- Be a subject matter expert on API partnerships & champion the partner program internally & externally
- Willing & able to travel (15% of the time)
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, partner management or account management
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is required. Spanish, French or any additional languages a plus
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in technology & business development
- Driven, energetic, highly organized, team player
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to identify & remove blockers to move a project forward quickly
- Experience analyzing program trends & recommending impactful improvements
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, & optimize workflow
- Direct experience managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V