GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Club Management Systems (CMS) Sales Specialist to our Global Sales team in New York or Houston!
- Identify new sales & process optimization opportunities, & report the status & achieved results
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales funnel development & for sales targets achievement, ensuring the CMSs we are selling can reach as many end users as possible
- Maintain & optimize all sales collateral including financial aspects, contracts, assets & documentation such as key objections & answers
- Coordinate with Marketing & our CMSs partners. as well as other internal resources to drive sales objectives
- Maintain processes for documentation on key processes & policies
- Work closely with Product, Tech Sales, Partners Ops & the CMS partner teams to identify & implement process optimization opportunities (e.g. for faster onboarding)
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in software sales (a plus if you've worked or sold into the fitness industry)
- You are focused & driven to exceed your goals
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) best practices in order to optimize management processes & create metrics reporting for review at all levels of the organization. Knowledge of Hubspot & Salesforce is a plus
- You have analytical skills & the ability to work with sets of data in Excel to drive insights that leads to optimal sales decisions
- Exemplary writing & verbal communication skills, being comfortable to create commercial presentations & communicate business & technical concepts to prospects
- Ability to prioritize, establish timelines & support incoming needs
- Enhanced practicality to prioritize what matters for the business & willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Proficient English speaker with strong written & verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass & LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.