ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The CollectionsAssociate is primarilyresponsible for communicating with customers via incoming & outgoing phone calls, email, & manual letters for the purposes of collecting funds owed & preventing loss. The position addresses ACH returns, chargebacks, & other deposit method return types. As part of this support, the Collections Associate performs account research, reviews suspicious or unusual activity, & communicates regularly with the Customer Operationsand Key Account groups.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Risk ManagementFraud Prevention & collections processing including phone calls, emails, & letters to customers, processing payment transactions, & monitoring accounts to detect irregularities.
- Keep customer management system updated with customer return data & status for efficient/effective processing by others in the organization.
- Bank statement & other customer documentation review for loss prevention & enabling of customer accounts.
- Establishing customer deposit limits post-return or chargeback to maximum deposits, while protecting against further risk of loss.
- Monthly reporting to direct supervisor & finance team.
- Provide excellent customer service experience
- Comply with appropriate collections regulations
- Perform all other related & compatible duties as assigned & assist in ad hoc projects.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Ability to handle high volume of inbound/outbound customer communication.
- Knowledge of credit/debit card & ACH reconciliation/settlement processes.
- Experience in a customer-facing position where funds were collected by phone.
- Knowledge of billing & collections procedures.
- Licensure: Must pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & casino regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment.
- Experience with Fraud prevention, detection & investigation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) including a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel Functions (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Experience in the banking & payments industry.
- E-Commerce experience.
- Understanding of online betting or casino industry.
- Some knowledge of Fraud & Money Laundering detection methods & regulations.
- Bachelors degree from accredited university in a related field.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.